Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shower and a Share

Well hello there friends,
It's been such a while since I've posted any layouts or news apart from the monthly Blog Hops I've been playing along with (they are so fun and if you'd like to play along with us leave me a comment).

As usual I've been totally, ridiculously busy. I had an amazing September/October with photo shoot bookings...just as much as I could handle. Christenings EVERY weekend...it was crazy! Family shoots, school holiday sessions, sunrise maternity shoot (and that particular bub is on her way right now as we speak...can't wait to meet her).

Speaking of babies...we had Sharina's baby shower early October and it was just awesome! Her sister organised it and I did the decorations. We'd decided on a nautical theme and it turned out brilliant! Michael made me a Candy Buffet display stand which really looked good on the day. Sharina's mother had her whole backyard landscaped right before the day and it looked AH.MAZ.ING. So beautiful with candles burning and the cosiest little corner to sit in. Bubs was ridiculously spoilt with gifts and we got to see him through a mobile 4D Ultrasound. Pretty sure he was waving hello at us :)


Unfortunately due to being so busy lately I haven't had much time to scrap but I've managed to whip up a few pages.
We got ourselves some chickens recently (OMG I love them so much!!) Last months Scrap FX release was all about animals so of course I scrapped a page about our new Feathered Friends.

Check out this awesome chipboard feather...so much you can do with it.

I also did this layout with the animal range. This is a photo of Rhiannon and her very spoilt dog, Teddy. (LOVE this photo!)

This little chipboard doggy is so cute:)

This page I did for Flourish With A Bling. Again a photo of Rhiannon:


I used the stunning Chloe pearl flourish in pink on this page...one of my favourite FWAB products.


 Well that's it for me for today. Back to editing photos.
Take Care and chat soon,
Sharryn xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...